May 20, 2026
11 11 11 AM
SHETTIMA REVEALS ALLEGED PLOT TO TURN TINUBU AGAINST HIM
TINUBU PLEDGES RESCUE OF ABDUCTED OYO PUPILS, TEACHERS
BANDITS KILL 10, INCLUDING PREGNANT WOMAN, IN KATSINA MARKET ATTACK
ADELEKE ORDERS REVIVAL OF SAFE SCHOOL INITIATIVE AFTER OYO SCHOOL ABDUCTIONS
DANGOTE INCREASES ETHIOPIA FERTILISER PROJECT INVESTMENT TO $4BN
LABOUR PARTY CAUTIONS ASPIRANTS AGAINST OBTAINING NOMINATION FORMS FROM ABURE
APC CLEARS YAHAYA BELLO, OTHER ASPIRANTS FOR KOGI SENATORIAL PRIMARIES
APC LAWMAKER YUSUF GAGDI LOSES RE-ELECTION TICKET IN PLATEAU
COURT FINES PLAINTIFF ₦1M IN SUIT SEEKING TO STOP JONATHAN’S 2027 PRESIDENTIAL BID
EFCC ARRAIGNS BLESSING CEO OVER ALLEGED ₦36 MILLION FRAUD

ONDO APC PRIMARY: FOUR ASPIRANTS REJECT CONDUCT OF THE EXERCISE   

Share

ONDO APC PRIMARY: FOUR ASPIRANTS REJECT CONDUCT OF THE EXERCISE                                                                                        20-04-24

By Sadiq Aminu                                                                As residents of Ondo state await the result of the APC Governorship Primary election, some aspirants have protested the conduct of the exercise.

The aspirants including Chief Olusola Oke SAN, Mr Olugbenga Edema, Wale Akinterinwa, and Prof Dayo Faduyile asked the leadership of the party to disband Governor Ahmed Usman Ododo-led electoral committee saying it had been compromised.

Speaking at the electoral material distribution centre, the aspirants said there was no voting material seen in any of the political wards in the state, fueling the speculation that the result generated from the election would not be credible.

The Director of Programme of the Wale Akinterinwa Campaign organisation, Sola Ajisafe alleged that there was no voting or election material in any part of the state.

Speaking on behalf of Olusola Oke, his media aide, Mr. Rotimi Ogunleye said the party had assured them of a level playing field when they met with the election committee at the stakeholders meeting on yesterday night but was surprised at what happened today.

Mr. Paul Oniyemofe who spoke on behalf of Prof Faduyile said there was no electoral material since he arrived at the venue noting that such situation would be an injustice to other aspirants.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Home
Magazines
Our Channel
About Us
Contact Us
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x