May 19, 2026
11 11 11 AM
TINUBU PLEDGES RESCUE OF ABDUCTED OYO PUPILS, TEACHERS
BANDITS KILL 10, INCLUDING PREGNANT WOMAN, IN KATSINA MARKET ATTACK
ADELEKE ORDERS REVIVAL OF SAFE SCHOOL INITIATIVE AFTER OYO SCHOOL ABDUCTIONS
DANGOTE INCREASES ETHIOPIA FERTILISER PROJECT INVESTMENT TO $4BN
LABOUR PARTY CAUTIONS ASPIRANTS AGAINST OBTAINING NOMINATION FORMS FROM ABURE
APC CLEARS YAHAYA BELLO, OTHER ASPIRANTS FOR KOGI SENATORIAL PRIMARIES
APC LAWMAKER YUSUF GAGDI LOSES RE-ELECTION TICKET IN PLATEAU
COURT FINES PLAINTIFF ₦1M IN SUIT SEEKING TO STOP JONATHAN’S 2027 PRESIDENTIAL BID
EFCC ARRAIGNS BLESSING CEO OVER ALLEGED ₦36 MILLION FRAUD
EX-FIRS BOSS NAMI PLEDGES PEOPLE-CENTERED LEADERSHIP DURING NIGER SOUTH TOUR

AGAIN, POLICE WARNS AGAINST UNLAWFUL GATHERING, PROCESSION IN KANO                                                 

Share

AGAIN, POLICE WARNS AGAINST UNLAWFUL GATHERING, PROCESSION IN KANO                                                                                                                 26-11-23

By Sadiq Aminu                                                      The Kano State Police Command has warned supporters of political parties,and the citizenry to desist from any form of illegal gathering, procession and protest, aimed at enhancing peace and harmony in the state.

The commissioner of police CP Mohammad Hussein Gumel disclosed this during a media briefing held in Kano.

He said the command had received various reports that some unpatriotic citizens were disguising under the shade of offering special prayers and were planning to create chaous in the peaceful atmosphere enjoined in the state.

” it was also brought to our notice that some people were circulating letters on the social media calling for the closure of markets and other commercial activities in the state”

CP Mohammad Hussein Gumel explained that the command would not cordon any act that will bridge the peace and harmony enjoined in the state.

He said the command had discussed the issue with the leaders off APC and NNPP and they have confirmed that they still stand with the peace accord hey have signed previously, hence anyone found bridging peace and order is not their member.

The commissioner of police noted that they were able to apprehended seven suspect for an attempt to create chaous, stressing that investigation is ongoing and upon completion of the investigation they will be charged court.

“intelligence reports revealed that faceless people are trying to begin the use of some media outlets in sending negative and poisonous messages against police and other security agencies on the ongoing peace efforts we are embarking on”

He urged the citizenry to countinue to be law abiding and peace loving people.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Home
Magazines
Our Channel
About Us
Contact Us
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x